Growing a Meaningful Business and Using Sustainable Materials
SUBSCRIBE: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER
On the Make Episode 4 - with Alex Collins
On this episode of On The Make I talk to Alex Collins who makes beautiful and sustainably made project bags for makers. We talk in depth about her brand values around using sustainable materials, reducing plastic and having a minimal impact on the environment.
I also adore the cosy, homely feel of Alex's Instagram feed. In this episode Alex also shares her best product and Instagram photography tips as well as how she's grown her audience on Instagram. do go and check out her feed, link below!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Finding your niche
- Creating a meaningful business - using sustainable materials, non toxic inks and reducing plastic in your business.
- Where to start with finding more sustainable materials and packaging.
- Alex's best photography tips for product and Instagram photography.
- Styling photos of your products for Instagram.
- How Alex has grown her Instagram following
Tickets for Alex's block printing workshop
The Organic Biz Co for finding organic textiles
Capture by Lucy for vinyl photography backdrops